Whether it’s for one day or a longer project, the museum welcomes volunteers-they are the life blood of our organization!
- Docents to give tours of the Warden’s House
- Site ambassadors to greet our visitors and let them know about the area
- Fix-it folks to help with a special project or do a needed repair on site
- Computer savvy individuals who can help us with our technical issues
- People with a love of history who enjoy creating programs and handouts
- A community outreach person
- A director of membership
- Anything you can think of, because the museum would really appreciate your help.